Portage Area Community Theatre provides two scholarships each year. These $500 Scholarships are open to area high school seniors who have participated in the arts and are planning to attend a two or four year college. You do not have to major in the arts, although preference is given to students majoring in the area of theater, drama, speech, music, or a related art communications field.
Print the application here, and be sure to include he following with your submission:
- Two recommendations by persons (not relatives) who know your qualifications and aptitudes.
- A transcript of your high school career.
- A recent picture for publicity purposes.
- Applications shall be typed and submitted on time for consideration.
- All materials must be submitted by the first Saturday of April to:
Jan Ten Eyck Garske, Scholarship Chair
N3672 Birchwood Dr.
Poynette, WI 53955
3. The scholarship is payable upon successful completion of the first semester of college and registration for the second semester. A photocopy of grades and registration is required